MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Resultado de imagen para old cell phones
old cellphones
Well to start this topic I would like to tell you that I like so much technology divices, but specially one, and it's my smartphone, I really like it and to be honest, I can't stand so much time without checking it. I remember that I got my first cellphone at the age of 9, although it's true that in the beggining I just used it to play games, with the time I started to using it to other things like calls, SMS, listening to music, etc.

Resultado de imagen para smartphone
Smartphones


But with the arrival of smartphones at the market I started to using my cellphone at every moment of the day ('cause the internet connection, of course), then a wide range of options was deployed to me. Since I've got a good smartphone I downloaded multiple apps like Facebook, Messenger, YouTube, Spotify, Instagram, games.. etc. 

Resultado de imagen para social networks
Social Networks


So yeah I think that at big terms I use it to surf in the net, to wath videos, listening to music (like all the time, lol) and more than anything, to use apps of social media and social networks. Thus, I use it really often, like every moment at the day, it's like a need to me, to be connected with relatives, friends, and of course now with news of the university. With this I have to say that maybe I'm a little obsessive, but nowadays who don't use its smartphone like for everything?

Therefore, the mainly reason that I like (or love) my smartphone, is that I can use it for everything, I cannot stand incommunicated for a while, I have to connect with "the world", so If suddenly I didn't have more my smartphone, probably my life would be very boring and  uncomfortable cause I'd have to do eberything like "manual" (like oldschool, lol). ☺
Resultado de imagen para i love my smartphone











Comments

  1. I like your post Brandon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like to be connected yours admirers hahaha I love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVOURITE MOVIE/SERIES

My favourite food!